21 mar 2010

For a special guy like you

I usually don't write in English and I usually don't write for someone specific, but, because today is your birthday and you are a very special person to me, I'm going to make an exception.

When I first met you, I never thought that our friendship will grow so much. Last year, basically, last semester I found in you a very good friend, someone in which I could put my entirely trust and for that, I'm so thankful.

Because this is some public space, I don't want to get into much details but, I want to do something special and different for you this day. Why?

1.- It's your first birthday since we became good friends.
2.- I can't be with you this day because we're separated by 822.550 km
3.- And I know that isn't a great time to celebrate a birthday

So, your gift? A space ALWAYS in my heart, in my mind and in my life, and of course a little something that I write for you and it goes like this:

When you find someone so special for you, someone that completes you in so many ways, someone that helps you, listen to you, support you, encourage you to go ahead, believes in you and that you know that always will have honest words for you, is when you realize that you have found a friend.
For me, you are that and more. Friendship is not based only on receiving and receiving, but in giving and be thankful for that. And even sometimes one of the parts gives more than the other, the little that is received it is thankful.
I'm not ashamed in telling you how much I love you, and how thankful I am with God and with life because they have crossed our paths. And if I could ask for anything, it will be health, happiness and love for you always.

Thanks for being my friend till now, I hope that this friendship still growing and growing. I love you ... and I miss you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST FRIEND! Kisses & hugs for you in this day.

No hay comentarios: